Tag Archives: opening up

Protest in Commack drawing criticism

Some insightful letters to Newsday: The behavior of a few unruly demonstrators at the recent Commack protest was shameful [“Trump cheers LI protesters,” News, May 17]. If these few were, say, 4% of the demonstrators, the other 96% could have … Continue reading

Posted in Coronavirus, economy, Ethics, first amendment, GOP, long island, Trump, Uncategorized, Zeldin | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment