A simple list of 6 gun safety measures that are supported by the vast majority of Americans, courtesy of Everytown.org :
Where does your representative stand on policies that are proven to save lives?
- Do you support Red Flag Laws that allow family members or law enforcement to ask a judge to temporarily restrict gun access from a person — like the Parkland shooter — who shows dangerous warning signs that he poses a serious threat to himself or others?
- Do you support laws that prevent domestic abuse offenders and abusers under restraining orders from having guns?
- Do you support a law requiring a criminal background check on every gun sale in this country?
- Do you oppose the gun lobby’s “guns everywhere” agenda, including attempts to force guns into schools and colleges?
- Do you oppose the gun lobby’s attempts in states around the country to let people carry guns in public with no permit and no training, and do you oppose its #1 federal legislative priority, “concealed carry reciprocity,” which would force every state to allow untrained, irresponsible people to carry hidden, loaded handguns in public?
- Do you oppose the easy availability of gun accessories that increase the lethality of guns, such as silencers, bump stocks, and high capacity magazines?
Join Everytown: https://everytown.org/throwthemout/wheredoyoustand/
Call Lee Zeldin:
Phone: (631) 289-1097
Fax: (631) 289-1268
Email here: https://zeldin.house.gov/contact/email