This coming Saturday, March 8th 2014, from 11AM to 3PM, you can come to the
to sign up for health care, with the assistance of 3 insurance enrollers. It’s FREE. There is free FOOD/COFFEE. The enrollers are fluent in English and Spanish. You will be able to choose from 8 insurance companies and numerous different plans what is best for you and your family. This is a WALK-IN and people will be served on a first come basis.
Here is what you need to bring along:
- 2012 tax return
- 2013 tax return or W2 form and pay stubs for the last 3 months
- if self employed, a 1099 form. If no 1099, prior 3 months expenses and income
- Social Security Card and ID card such as Drivers License
- Email account
- Birth certificate and passport maybe useful
- If a naturalized citizen, then alien & certificate number are required
- If documented resident, a green card is necessary and other family members who are documented must also supply their green cards.
Here is a map to get to 200 Pantigo Place.