This coming Saturday, March 8th 2014, from 11AM to 3PM, you can come to the
East Hampton Healthcare Center, at 200 Pantigo Place
to sign up for health care, with the assistance of 3 insurance enrollers. It’s FREE. There is free FOOD/COFFEE. The enrollers are fluent in English and Spanish. You will be able to choose from 8 insurance companies and numerous different plans what is best for you and your family. This is a WALK-IN and people will be served on a first come basis.
Here is what you need to bring along:
- 2012 tax return
- 2013 tax return or W2 form and pay stubs for the last 3 months
- if self employed, a 1099 form. If no 1099, prior 3 months expenses and income
- Social Security Card and ID card such as Drivers License
- Email account
- Birth certificate and passport maybe useful
- If a naturalized citizen, then alien & certificate number are required
- If documented resident, a green card is necessary and other family members who are documented must also supply their green cards.
Here is a map to get to 200 Pantigo Place.