- Ends Lifetime Limits – no caps
- Ends Discrimination for Pre-Existing Conditions
- Keeping Health Care Costs Lower & reducing deficit by >$100 billion over ten years
- A Victory for Women’s Health
- Tax Credits for Small Businesses
- Expanded Medicare Benefits: Preventative services; Elimination of doughnut hole
- Young People Can Stay on Parents’ Insurance until 26
- Children with Pre-Existing Conditions Cannot Be Denied Insurance
- Preventative Care Without Co-Pay or Deductible
Here is an example. How does this affect me, personally?
- my 91 year old mother in law has seen her doughnut hole decrease already! And she hasno co-pays for preventative care.
- my daughter born with a congenital condition can not be denied insurance
- I won’t have a copay for my next colonoscopy (preventative care to screen for colon cancer)
Now it is your turn: you figure out how you benefit!
and please post your results here!